"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stained-glass windows, a specialty among American designers, have also risen sharply in price.
- All the windows rose as if flung up by invisible hands, and balmy November air blew into the living room.
- The window of the living room was rising, silently, smoothly.
- A window behind it showed starscape and, rising into view, a nearly empty flat surface.
- The narrow windows rose in an ascending spiral around it just as in their dreams.
- Outside his window the moon had risen over the fells and it was reflected exactly in the round lake.
- Suddenly an electric window rose between the front and back seats.
- The arched windows rise to the top and end in the last story with an open belvedere.
- He did not know that the window behind him was rising at a slow but steady speed.
- Outside the tall windows were rising curls of thick black smoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.