"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The east wing looms ahead, its windows glittering darkly.
- Above him and below him, windows representing activity in the public thoughtspace flashed and glittered.
- At home-" She looked out the window and sudden tears glittered in her eyes.
- On the seaward facade four long curved windows glittered in the sun and to the rear were parallel stone buildings which looked like stable blocks.
- Outside his window, the lights of the Golden Gate Bridge glittered in the evening air in what Riker could only think of as a pathetic imitation of the stars.
- The lone window of the commissary hut glittered with frost, and the sound of wind came through the walls.
- Above barred windows glittered the gilded name: "Tam Sook."
- A bright moon shone overhead and silvered the white sides of the tower, while the brightly-lighted windows of the offices within glittered like jewels set into the shining shaft.
- Two big triangular windows glittering high up in the blank face of that oncoming monster, windows like eyes . . . and now his dream was becoming reality, just as he had known it eventually would.
- Fire and the windows bright glittered on the moorland; Song, tuneful song, built a palace in the wild.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.