"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At this moment of impasse the window fell in.
- Also, the windows in my apartment are falling apart and need to be replaced.
- Recently, a large window fell from the high ceiling of the church and almost hit a family.
- There were openings through the walls on each floor where the windows had fallen away over the years.
- Had it not been removed, engineers said the window would have fallen into the street below.
- The window falls into the room, together with Milky.
- In 2000, a window fell on her and she injured her spine.
- A bit of decorative coping struck a window and the glass fell like the water in a bright shower.
- She could reach the wardrobe but even at full stretch the door and the window fell more than a yard from her fingertips.
- A window fell on his fingers and he fell to the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.