"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A false window was attached to the front's A-frame section to give the illusion it had two full stories.
- A better solution would have been to create a false window.
- But comfort of a kind was found inside a large white tent with false windows and pumped-in heat.
- Many false windows are also provided as decorations at the façades.
- The first two Ka-50 prototypes had false windows painted on them.
- If a side of the garage faces the street, there might be a false window, complete with shutters.
- Matching false windows were built into the south side of all the other stories.
- In the left background, through a false window, a false city skyline.
- On the left was the city skyline, painted on a mural behind a false window.
- She tapped on the keys a moment, then turned to face the false window that had been showing all those pleasant stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.