"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Afterwards it is a stunt double, who also crashed through a fake window.
- The other sides are decorated with fake windows and four Aeolic pilasters.
- Matthias had been staring at the fake window in the corner of the room.
- He looked away, back to the fake window.
- The inside of the roof is decorated with flowers, geometrical patterns and fake windows.
- I looked past my hair at the fake window.
- Since there is no real view, the artists substitute fake windows that themselves are something to look at.
- Several fake windows, statues, and columns were added to the building, in addition to a circular driveway added to the front.
- It's a long brick building with no windows, or rather fake windows, and a special double door.
- Behind him is a new, but not dissimilar backdrop: a view of nighttime Manhattan through a fake window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.