"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tower was an early example of the use of setbacks and it uses ranks of paired windows.
- The entrance door is flanked by small paired windows and has an arched top, supported by two scrolls.
- The study was so warm that Cerryl had begun to sweat, and he stepped past the desk and opened the paired windows.
- The building features a series of paired windows on both the classroom and gym sections.
- Small, rectangular paired windows are above the arches.
- Most of the large loading doors were partially filled in with limestone and converted to paired windows.
- The openings in the gallery match the size of the paired windows in the towers.
- Its most distinctive feature is the cupola with shallow arches over paired windows.
- There are small paired windows above the entrance and another larger pair on the second level.
- In some cases the brick panels separating paired windows have been knocked out for picture windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.