"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The little woman behind the wooden latticed window of the confessional fell silent for a moment.
- He then closed the door behind the bulky form which followed him and carefully adjusted the heavy curtain over the latticed window.
- He stopped again, looking up at the latticed windows just above him.
- It had obviously been fired in through the narrow latticed window during the night.
- Harry cast one slight glance at the latticed window, and jumped into the carriage.
- Off to the left, it ended against a wall with a latticed window, and there were four more doors, two on either side.
- I looked up at the latticed windows of the Silver Key.
- He shifted his gaze, pretending to examine the view through a latticed window.
- Through the two-story latticed windows they could hear the students shouting: "What do we want?
- Light enters the interior through doors and the latticed windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.