"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the upper part is a large mullioned window.
- The bell tower, with two orders of mullioned windows, is from the 14th century.
- On the upper floor is a row of three mullioned windows.
- The mullioned windows seem to have been inserted into an older hall.
- To the left of the door is a five-light mullioned window.
- The neighbouring house with small mullioned windows is a 17th century building.
- He moved along to the corner of the house, where a big mullioned window looked into the rose garden.
- The lateral bays each have a mullioned window in the ground floor.
- Through the mullioned window, he could see his own house.
- At No. 100, the mullioned windows were created in the 13th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.