"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Big enough to have done 500 restorations of Tiffany windows.
- The larger Tiffany windows present a problem - and require an enormous commitment.
- Later additions to the church include the stained glass, two of which are believed to have been Tiffany windows.
- The chapel has one of the finest original Tiffany windows in the country.
- During renovation, an 1890s Tiffany window that had been covered over in the 1930s was discovered.
- In a curious way the Tiffany window had nothing to do with it.
- Another stolen Tiffany window from the same cemetery remains at large.
- After only a decade, however, the Tiffany windows were in trouble again.
- Oh yes, and the house has authentic Tiffany windows.
- Not quite like the tiaras in the Tiffany windows, though.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.