"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1596, three of these windows were converted to oblong windows.
- He turned around, waited for some new arrivals to pass, and then moved between the tables toward the fellow with the beret, who sat hunched over a drink beneath the oblong frosted window.
- Its rim was marked by a hundred oblong windows, much like those on an airliner.
- The main avenue is lined with classic colonial houses with rounded corners and oblong windows overhung with tulip trees, jacaranda and bougainvillea.
- But from the outside the bank still gives the impression of a gypsy baron's palace, as it has been disparagingly called, with oblong windows, a curly rooftop and a proliferation of decorative designs.
- Instead of barely delineated doors, there were large oblong windows, and not giving on to the outside, either, like any windows he had seen before.
- I was at the summit of the Station, beneath the actual shell of the superstructure; the walls were concave and sloping, with oblong windows a few yards apart.
- The smaller towers have rather narrow, oblong windows, through which the light falls only inside the tower, since these are not connected with the interior.
- Open oblong windows without glass.
- As they came to the long row of stateroom doors and large curtained oblong windows set in the superstructure, they could see other passengers trying to keep upright on the slanting surface.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.