"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned to face Blue and saw the torn window screen.
- Now and then I saw her profile against the window screens.
- His eyes were the shade of blue on the Windows 95 screen.
- I use an old window screen, but paper towels or newspaper might be used as well.
- The window screens are on top of 2 m high walls.
- He moved the mouse and the familiar Windows screen appeared.
- Spring is the time to repair and replace window screens.
- Often a window screen adds another layer between the photographer and the world outside.
- His head slewed around and he looked at the hole in the window screen.
- It would get to the Windows screen, go no further, then reboot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.