"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yorke admitted later that the success had enlarged his ego; he tried to project himself as a rock star, which included bleaching his hair and wearing extensions.
- She returned to the stage while wearing multiple donned braided extensions for "Paparazzi".
- Often in the hip hop clubs, Japanese women darken their skin and wear extensions and cornrows to attain a "natural" black look.
- After the negative reaction Russell rejected wearing extensions or a wig while her hair grew back.
- She wore multiple donned braided extensions and was perched atop a railing.
- If you choose to wear extensions I recommend human hair over synthetic.
- There's no way she doesn't wear extensions."
- Dermatologists recommend wearing extensions for no more than three months.
- Stars, and even big network news anchors are wearing clip-in volumizers and extensions.
- When black women go from straight to natural or decide to wear dreadlocks or extensions, it is typically seen as a statement of their cultural affinities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.