"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is recommended that patients with a history of acute porphyria, and even genetic carriers, wear an alert bracelet or other identification at all times.
- Make sure your child wears identification.
- Wear medical identification at all times.
- Sanctions officers boarded the jets, took the names of the pilots and recently noted that the maintenance crewmember was wearing military identification.
- They did not wear identification, but my sources inside the police tell me they were FBI.
- Wear medical identification at all times so that, in case of emergency, health professionals can see that they have diabetes.
- Agency employees, who have long been officially required to wear identification but rarely did, must now do so.
- Anyone entering the warehouse had to wear identification.
- Not wanting to be caught wearing such identification when the rout began, many of them discarded their garments.
- Always wear medical identification to let medical personnel know that you have diabetes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.