"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You people have a rude way of ending a lovely binge.
- But that is the second time I've caught him staring at me in the rudest way.
- "That was a rude way to end the evening," she said.
- However, he was told, in an even more rude way, "Hands on the wall!"
- Nature has rude ways of complaining when people step too heavily on it.
- Someone who requests food or goods in a rude way.
- It was rude the way you went right by me.
- You will not say 'All right' to me in that rude way!
- His fellow prisoners began to show him deference in their own rude way.
- Sometimes you just have to demand good manners in the rudest possible way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.