"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The park also preserves some of the rural ways that stretch to the woods, now used for walking and relaxation.
- He made himself expert at the rough rural ways of netting game.
- The issue is not about Indians, they say, but about a project that would destroy the rural way of life.
- They also defended agriculture and the rural way of life.
- They have a rural way of life, living in relatively isolated compounds.
- Rather, the threat is to the survival of the rural American way of life.
- Some residents also fear that incorporation would change their rural way of life.
- It is a word that comes up often here, a synonym for a conservative, religion-based, rural way of life.
- Their traditional rural way of life is becoming more and more different from modern society.
- Between the urban and the rural way of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.