"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He often presented insights in amusingly folksy way.
- He is complaining in a folksy way about a party he recently attended.
- And Polly has a folksy way of speaking that sometimes lapses into irritating colloquialism.
- Her folksy and eccentric way of constructing Synchronised Swimmers has certainly paid off.
- Chae-ryn's youthful exuberance and folksy way of speaking eventually charms Young-sae's hardened heart.
- With his guitar and folksy ways, Mr. Humbard was enormously popular in the new television medium.
- Q. It's a question that in a very folksy way embodied the whole problem.
- His restless energy, folksy ways with Congress ("just call me George") and affable handling of the press have won favor even from his opponents.
- Well," she replied, in her folksy way, "the children all went out somewhere and celebrated.
- Mr. Graham has fought back in his hyperkinetic, folksy way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.