"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, that was an ominous and ambiguous way to put it.
- I was rather delighted with the ambiguous way I had found to describe my activities.
- Yet the women having the affair are presented in a nonthreatening ambiguous way.
- Getting to know him a little made him more dangerous than ever, in ambiguous, complicated ways.
- In a modest and often ambiguous way, Jews are returning to the land of the Holocaust.
- Related terms, also often used in vague or ambiguous ways, are:
- As Socrates notes, words have the power to reveal or conceal, thus promoting the message in an ambiguous way.
- Currently we all use the term consciousness in many different and often ambiguous ways.
- The report also does so, although in a very patchy and, at times, ambiguous way, only to then support the policy of disaster.
- The ambiguous way that the Administration first raised the issue is illustrative of its conflicting instincts and impulses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.