"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through terrain unlike any known to man it twisted its uncertain way.
- This is a hard and uncertain way of earning a living.
- "Maybe it's ghosts," she said, and smiled in an uncertain way that was more frightened than amused.
- He rubbed his head again, in that uncertain way.
- He caught up with the others, and they wove their uncertain way through the scattered forest.
- I'll see what I can do toward a slightly less uncertain way of life.
- Providence certainly made its views known in no uncertain way.
- He rose to his feet and tottered in an uncertain way around the throne.
- I should be alone, and the old custom that clerks resigned on marriage was told to me in no uncertain way.
- The last few months have shown in no uncertain way how important it is to develop alternative energy sources and make energy savings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.