"war" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I spent 9 months in a war zone and could not wait to get out.
- He was getting ready to lead her into a war zone.
- They might be in the middle of a war zone for all she knew.
- An earlier case had taken me back to the war zone.
- Peace Town has found itself in the middle of a war zone.
- He could be sent to another war zone at any time.
- But only a few sign up to work in a war zone.
- Some thought the entire area looked like a war zone.
- You have three minutes to get out of the war zone.
- The place looked like a war zone, and in fact it was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.