"war" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he still has a war chest of $855,000 left over from last year's campaign.
- And one cannot win a national election in this country without a war chest.
- Their sales will provide me with a nice little war chest.
- Choose us, take the $70 million war chest and run with it.
- No matter if it fell a little short; he had his war chest for the rest of the campaign, and then some.
- The war chest had disappeared off the face of the earth, or so it seemed.
- The rest of the money goes to the site's legal 'war chest' and to pay other expenses.
- "They have an opportunity to build a war chest to help them get through the hard times, and they're taking advantage of it."
- "Now we have a war chest of about $50,000, which isn't a bad start."
- But what proportion of this war chest will come from such sources?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.