"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of plasma and its products has evolved over a period of four decades.
- The sporting use of gliders rapidly evolved in the 1930s and is now the main application.
- The military's use of women has not so much evolved with the times as it has been molded by them.
- The most interesting thing to be noted is change in the way the use of the models evolved.
- In the 20th century, another, more abstract use of the term evolved.
- Since the island was subdivided in the 1920s, its use has evolved.
- It is likely that the use of stabilimenta evolved independently at least nine different times.
- The use of the word evolved to include all definite procedures for solving problems or performing tasks.
- Sales of the chips are expected to remain strong as new uses evolve in areas like wireless technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.