"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His head was pulled to one side by his respirator tube, which was delivering blasts of oxygenated air to his lungs.
- There was dried blood around his nostrils and the sticky remains of tape in the corner of his mouth where the respirator tube had been.
- His mother said the child's throat had been scarred by a respirator tube that doctors had inserted shortly after his birth because of fluid in his lungs.
- My right index finger was attached to a metal electrode, my chest to a respirator tube, and my upper right arm to a cuff monitor.
- Joshua smiled around the respirator tube.
- Mzu fastened the collar round her neck, and bit down on the nozzle of the respirator tube.
- Not being able to speak because of the respirator tube, she communicated with her family by moving her eyes.
- Erick squirmed out into this cramped space and drew a sharp breath of relief, more psychological than practical given he was breathing through a respirator tube.
- A broken laugh bubbled around the SII suit's respirator tube.
- White tape contorted her mouth and chin, holding the respirator tube that went down her throat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.