"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Centrifuge tubes or centrifuge tips are tapered tubes of various sizes made of glass or plastic.
- The phase plug exits into a tapered tube, which forms the start of the horn itself.
- Basically it is a floating ball in a calibrated tapered tube.
- There are many forms of wall plug, but the most common principle is to use a tapered tube of soft material, such as plastic.
- At this same time, Bontrager stopped using two-piece seat stays on mountain frames in favor of a single tapered tube.
- A rotameter consists of a tapered tube, typically made of glass with a 'float', actually a shaped weight, inside that is pushed up by the drag force of the flow and pulled down by gravity.
- A variation on the transmission line enclosure uses a tapered tube, with the terminus (opening/port) having a smaller area than the throat.
- The shaft is a tapered tube made of metal (usually steel) or carbon fiber composite (referred to as graphite).
- The theoretical resistance to flow through a smoothly and gradually tapered tube can be calculated by integration.
- No result will be observed in the non-compensated flow meter, as the gas will release before reaching the tapered tube containing the float.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.