"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The doctor inserts a thin tube with a camera on the end through your mouth.
- You've got a thin tube inserted into your arm to measure blood pressure.
- Also, long, thin tubes are difficult to take out and replace.
- The old doctor slips a thin tube of glass under Jack's tongue and studies his pocket watch.
- A thin tube is left in place to allow top-ups as needed.
- The endoscope is a long, thin tube that has a video camera on the end.
- He put the thin tube of hide in Al- etto's hands and turned away.
- Scopes have a tiny camera attached to a long, thin tube.
- The energy is directed through a thin tube placed in the cut.
- He held up a thin bright-green tube about half a meter long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.