"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dax shook it violently, and the entire tube glowed brilliant green, lighting the room.
- A small tube in the heart of the machine glowed cherry red and the pistons began to move, first slowly, then more rapidly.
- I advanced upon the Teacher, and trained the projector upon him, and the tubes glowed properly, and the meters were correctly set upon the base of the weapon.
- The great tube glowed.
- The tube glowed as it should-but at the same time the lock hummed as the circuits in the base of the lighter sorted through its combinations.
- The tubes in the radio glowed.
- The tubes still glowed, and a low humming still came from the apparatus.
- The tube on the snake's head glowed a deep violet and something like the blades of incandescent knives stabbed into his chest and began to cut slowly across it.
- Finally the thing was done, the crude, but efficient graduated circles were set, and the tubes glowed redly as their massed output drove into a tight beam of ultra-vibration.
- Under normal operating conditions the tube glows blue and mercury droplets are visible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.