"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In insects, the tracheal tubes primarily deliver oxygen directly into the animals' tissues.
- She told the story of Tina, a 12-year-old with physical problems that include having to use a tracheal tube.
- Within minutes of the crash, doctors on the mountain had placed a tracheal tube in Johnson's mouth to help him breathe.
- Many different types of tracheal tubes are available, suited for different specific applications.
- Confirmation of proper position of the tracheal tube is accomplished as with adult patients.
- They contain tracheal tubes somewhat similar to those of other insects.
- These spiracles are connected to tracheal tubes where oxygen can be absorbed.
- Kathleen took a breath and, able to use her right hand to block her tracheal tube, said, "Yes."
- In this case, the instrument is inserted through an adapter connected to the tracheal tube.
- Many techniques were employed, along with many different surgical instruments and tracheal tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.