"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Transport for London were a key partner in providing promotional opportunities through the tube network.
- This is worn under the suit and consists of a Nomex body suit with a capillary tube network stitched into it.
- In London's deep-level tube network, these usually occur in pairs for both directions of two lines.
- The role of the control centre was to manage the emergency floodgates placed throughout the tube network at the start of World War II.
- The underground tube network would act in a manner similar to a packet switched telecommunication network, transporting one kind of waste at a time.
- A schematic of the tube network appeared in Dariat's mind.
- The James Bond film Skyfall (2012) features an action sequence in which a villain is pursued into the tube network.
- The period saw massive expansion of the tube network and was directly responsible for the expansion of the suburbs.
- Fifty one people rode the entire tube network for the day, raising over £10,000 towards the official charity fund.
- See Transport for London for details of London's tube network.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.