"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They may have more serious problems than adults because their bronchial tubes are smaller.
- They help control narrowing and inflammation in the bronchial tubes.
- During these asthma attacks, the narrow bronchial tubes make it difficult to breathe.
- The lower respiratory system includes the bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Finally she exposed the bronchial tube, and cut it open.
- The substance might eventually be used to treat other damaged parts of the body, such as bronchial tubes, he said.
- An infection in the larger bronchial tubes can lead to bronchitis.
- Insertion of a prosthesis to keep the bronchial tube open.
- Bronchodilators open up the bronchial tubes so that more air can move through.
- Now come with me down this bronchial tube to the bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.