"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company employs almost 1,000 staff mostly in Queensland power stations, which together generate more than 4,000 megawatts of electricity.
- Those two and five other hotels together generate nearly 80 percent of the business in the city.
- The two acquisitions together generate more than $3 billion in annual sales, American Express said.
- The water flowing between the two bars caused them to flex and bang together generating far more noise than the towing ship above 1kHz.
- They take 11 m3/s of water and together generate 127.5 MW.
- Strong economic growth, full employment and low inflation together generated a powerful flow of tax revenue.
- Julia wondered if her vocal cords had been singed by the heat they generated together.
- That, in turn, produces higher revenues and lower Federal spending, which together generate larger surpluses.
- Afraid of the heat that they generated together.
- These include the translations, and the rotations, which together generate E(n).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.