"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After some years of disc jockeying in the late 1980s, they decided to start performing and composing together.
- Here they are singing the royal wedding song they composed together.
- She is also looking back from a distance of many years, recalling the opera they composed together and the peculiar spell it cast.
- The lock, stock, and barrel are the three main components of a gun that together compose essentially the entire weapon.
- Although they divorced in 1970, they continued to compose together until the death of Louis in 1989.
- The two have used the technology to compose together.
- The vows, which the couple composed together, were an updated version of the old standards.
- Thus they started composing together from a young age.
- The general public has an annoying habit of lumping anything composed before the 20th century together.
- Smaller colored paper squares and rectangles, composed together, accented the walls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.