"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to hold the son or daughter that they had created together.
- He felt the movements of his son and the other children they would create together.
- The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love.
- Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together.
- "The children were really responding to the music we created together," she said.
- Most of all, he liked to see what men could create together, from the architect on down.
- There was no time for the team to sit around and admire what they had created together.
- "It was about how to create together and open the avenues of communication."
- Instead, he takes solace in his wife Sarah and the new life they will create together.
- What a pretty - even ethereal - piece of music they created together!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.