"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And this party we are building together is being built to last."
- "It didn't seem to have much to do at all with what we could build together or create."
- What matters is the things you build together before they go.
- Homes are to be built very close together, almost to the property line.
- This is a Europe that we are therefore going to build together.
- Where men have built ten houses together, there is the potential for violence.
- The people who invest get to be the owners of what they buy or build together.
- Because it gives us a future different from anything we've known, something we can build together, starting over again.
- But she started up from beside the hearth they had built together last summer.
- Except for the kitchen, the house was built all together in its entirety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.