"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had a six issue run, all of which are now published together in a trade paperback collection.
- By the time Violet died in 1915 they had published fourteen books together.
- Issues 4/5 and 6/7 were published together as single books.
- The individual works were composed at different times and published together in 1852.
- These books were published together as a single volume in 1931.
- If finished and published together, they might have made a novel.
- The first two stories were published together in book form in 1972.
- If enough material was ready, 128 or even 192 pages would be published together.
- The three Christmas books marked with ** have been published together.
- Each was originally a separate work but they were later published together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.