"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oman enjoyed further prosperity in pre-Islamic times through the trading of copper.
- Therefore the judge continued to use the same ruling as was given in that area during pre-Islamic times, if the population felt comfortable with it.
- "The laws that the Taliban brought were from pre-Islamic times, based on traditional law."
- Such styles are believed to have been in use since pre-Islamic times.
- "It is an idea of an archipelagic country, a concept that goes back to pre-Islamic times."
- In pre-Islamic times, the gonbad was a sign of imperial grandeur for the king.
- The Habbaris have a history which goes back to pre-Islamic times.
- In pre-Islamic times the monastery reportedly numbered some 1000 monks.
- So, in contrast to pre-Islamic times, their allegiance was not seen as having ended at all.
- This is because poetry was used in pre-Islamic time to advertise the strength of a tribe's king, wealth and people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.