"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Humans began to understand the true scale of geological time in the early 19th century.
- Man only came into being yesterday so far as geological time goes.
- This places the findings in a geological time ranging from 61.1 to 57.8 million years ago.
- Bridges' work itself is about time, both geological and human.
- It has not erupted since 1859, only an instant in terms of geological time.
- Only the biggest complaints will get any attention in less than geological time.
- The formation formed an island at some point of the geological times.
- Thus genes can be said to flow in a river through geological time.
- What made it so had happened recently, as geological time is measured.
- The geological or deep time of Earth's past has been organized into various units according to events which took place in each period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.