"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now it is open for at least two and as many as four prearranged times daily, except Thursdays.
- Someone came to the house at a prearranged time and threw him over the cliff.
- "He comes to the carriage house at a prearranged time."
- At prearranged times each day, Galveston was to rise to periscope depth.
- They even operate by appointment and provide a toll-free number in case the customer needs to change the prearranged time.
- At the prearranged time, an escort picked us up to go to the banquet in the Russian officers club.
- He apologized when an interview with no prearranged time began, according to him, a few minutes late.
- Duncan made his radio contacts with Callisto at prearranged times.
- He would then nap with the light off and go to the park at the prearranged time.
- When the prearranged time to meet that night came and went, the driver continued to wait until midnight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.