"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Homecoming is always a festive time for the band; the night before the game no exception.
- Here we can see what it means and feels like to be on the receiving end of this new initiative at this festive time.
- Jews also had a tradition of carrying palm branches during festive times.
- Christian or not, every Christmas had been a festive time for Annie and the other kids there.
- Christmas in Greenland is a particularly festive time of the year.
- Here, how to keep your kitchen risk-free for festive times or anytime.
- The mode as I recall was low aud, going into umber, which always seems to me to be a rather festive time.
- Add a few friends to the mix for a truly festive time!
- It all begins in this, the most festive time of the year.
- Tribal men, women and children wear traditional dresses during their festive times and enjoy it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.