"strange" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they are said to do strange things to others.
- We know the world is made of many strange things.
- A year after his death, strange things begin to happen.
- He also made me do strange things for no reason at all.
- I had a really strange thing happen to me last night.
- "Sometimes you have to do strange things to be alone with a pretty girl."
- We've been doing strange things around them all through their history, and they still haven't worked out what's going on.
- But a strange thing happened on the way to the vote.
- To her he seemed to be thinking about strange things.
- As a week goes by, strange things begin to happen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.