"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the audience they're trying to influence doesn't wear stars.
- "When will foreigners living in France have to start wearing a star?"
- Only that wasn't enough, so those people had to wear yellow stars on their clothing.
- "You can trust that car belongs to the man who wears a star."
- Issy's brother was not wearing a star and for this you could be shot right there in the street.
- Pretty soon a man joined the group who wore a glistening star in the dark hair just over his forehead.
- "We're the ones wearing stars and stripes on our backs," he said.
- Instead of a number on the back of his jersey, he wears a star.
- Jews had to wear stars, could not shop wherever and whenever they wanted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.