"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it was a massive success with its War-time audience, making Musidora a star of French cinema.
- Musidora saw a noticeable raise in her public profile after the film's release, becoming a star of French cinema.
- He was soon on his way to becoming a star of the Soviet stage and cinema.
- Lee wrote the lead character specifically for Yoon Jeong-hee, a major star of Korean cinema from the 1960s and 1970s.
- In her 15-year career, she made 70 films and became one of the biggest stars of Indian cinema.
- She was the leading star of Pakistani cinema in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Aldor was a leading star of German cinema during the 1910s and 1920s.
- Pulver was one of the stars of German cinema in the 1950s and 1960s, where she often was cast as a tomboy.
- Muhterem Nur is considered as the first and real star of Turkish cinema.
- I pointed at Vince, famous star of singing and cinema.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.