"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to evaluating one of the core physical program courses, instructors teach an elective lifetime sport and/or a cognitive exercise science or applied fitness course.
- If you're talking about tennis as a lifetime sport with many benefits for physical and mental health, the answer is, it is never too early to begin playing.
- "I tell them, 'Tennis can get you into college,' " Harmon was saying yesterday, adding that tennis is a lifetime sport.
- In addition, the School offers non-competitive sports each season, including P.E., weights and conditioning, outdoor education, and lifetime sports.
- "Sailing is a lifetime sport, and you never go out on a boat without learning something, whether it's about rules, weather, navigation, tactics or strategy."
- In 1984, the U.S.H.A. became concerned about its dwindling membership and reduced participation in their "lifetime sport."
- "I thought that was so awesome and inspiring that that this can be a lifetime sport."
- He called ice skating "a lifetime sport" that is aerobically beneficial.
- "Archery is a lifetime sport," said Mrs. Miller.
- "Fencing is a lifetime sport," the chief organizer of the tournament in lower Manhattan was saying above the din of the mayhem around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.