"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Marcus began his career with the BBC and presented the first ever sports bulletin on Radio 5 live on its launch day in 1994.
- The different programmes all took the same news and sports bulletins but had different presenters.
- His work there involved presenting sports bulletins on Radio 2, Radio 4 and 5 Live.
- Its main sports bulletin, Sportsday, goes out between 1830-1900 and 1930-2000 on Saturday and at 1745, 1845 and 1945 on Sunday.
- He occasionally presented sports bulletins at midday.
- He presented sports bulletins from his home for Classic FM in its early days.
- On 3 December 2010, the bulletin was extended to 60 minutes and began to feature a sports bulletin.
- Dedicated sports bulletins are broadcast at 8am, 1pm and 6pm, alongside reports within the hourly news bulletins.
- And regular sports bulletins throughout the day ensure that listeners never need miss out on the latest happenings across the patch.
- Fletcher began reading sports bulletins for the station while attending the University of Sheffield.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.