"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The channel regularly broadcasts news, films, sports and music.
- This station also broadcasts local professional sports teams programming.
- Some have added channels that broadcast local news, sports or weather.
- Its original purpose was a full-time signal to broadcast weather, sports, and other information, including things like school closings.
- Currently the station does not broadcast live sports.
- Nederland 2 tends to broadcast sports, light entertainment, news and current affairs programming.
- They note that the fees paid by television networks to broadcast major professional sports continue to rise, as does the value of most franchises.
- Under the agreement, Z would broadcast live sports and continue to show movies.
- It broadcasts local news, sports, and talk, primarily for the greater Alton area.
- Stations broadcast news, sports, radio drama, and other programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.