"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also briefly coached the Squires during the 1975-1976 season.
- There is a possibility, however, that the 59-year-old Sather, who last coached during the 1993-94 season, could take over behind the bench.
- In basketball, he coached the Tigers to a 8-12 finish during the 1923-24 season.
- Rice coached the football team during the 1897 season.
- He coached the Sooners during the 1901 season and led the team to a 3-2 record.
- Holmgren also coached youth basketball teams in the Philadelphia area during the off season.
- He also coached the Hawaii basketball team during the 1918-1919 season.
- He coached them to a 42-42 record during the 1969-1970 season, good for third place in the East Division.
- Martin coached only two games during the 1980-1981 season, and announced his resignation in late November 1980.
- He coached the football team during the 1904 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.