"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last two seasons he has hit a total of 30 home runs.
- When the rainy season hit Beijing a couple of months ago, our house began to show its age.
- The season has not even hit stride yet and the 46-year-old coach can feel himself being pulled in two directions.
- He also had a season high 9-game hitting streak, June 3-17.
- He ended the season hitting safely in six straight games going 13-for-26.
- Probably the best way for him to achieve that aim is to start the season hitting and never stop.
- He had a successful 2006 season hitting 1,293 first-class runs at an average of over 60.
- He spent the season hitting third in the Marlins lineup.
- He finished the last 12 games of the season hitting .195 with one home run.
- His first season, he played second base and hit cleanup behind Pete Hill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.