"school" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- School Board 21 did not take any action against him.
- The school board did not learn who they were until weeks later.
- She was just the second woman on the school board.
- The results were reported to the school board and administration.
- So why would anyone want to be on a school board?
- The court fight was between the white teacher and the school board.
- A local council, such as a school board, may meet only once a month.
- Many of the black parents in the community agree with the school board's decision.
- The school board knew it would not get support from the community.
- "It is a matter between the family and the local school board."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.