"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead she turned to run awkwardly to the stre am.
- It was running awkwardly, perhaps hampered by age or injury.
- A few women with stunned expressions ran awkwardly to their cars.
- Instead she turned to run awkwardly to the stream.
- The prey was running awkwardly on its two legs.
- He was lying in the arms of a young man who was running awkwardly over the hills.
- Orrien hurried ahead of them, running awkwardly with his bound hands behind him.
- He yelled, pushed away from the car, and ran awkwardly up the street.
- When she pulled and lifted, he had to run awkwardly ahead or fall and hit the ground with his face.
- The man stumbled on the first step leading to the lower floor and had to run awkwardly downstairs to remain upright.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.