"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned and quickly left the room, practically running to get away.
- I practically run through the parking lot to my car.
- "Their parents drop the kids here and practically run away."
- Her steps increased in speed until she was practically running.
- But of course after that, I practically ran around the table to see what was on her monitor.
- But I get over here and look who's practically running the show.
- Things had reached the point around the office where it would practically run itself.
- They practically ran out of the chamber to their private room.
- The minute they'd walked in the room, she practically ran toward it.
- Though he practically runs, the 11 dogs in question move only their eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.