"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seems to me that I merely ran into some hard substance which barred my way.
- Six years, in short, to be absolutely sure she wasn't merely running away from her father.
- I merely ran away from the people who wanted to hold on to me so that they could study me.
- And as the growth of the labor force slows, so, too, will the economy's need to run merely to stay in place.
- Reindeer are depicted as flying through the air, rather than merely running on land.
- He merely ran it through his little machine, handed the credit form over for her to sign, and said, "Thank you."
- If you're ever asked, you merely ran some forgotten names through a computer for a man who never identified himself.
- Perhaps, though, Montreal merely ran into a team that has been living in urgency and desperation for the past month.
- How else can you explain the flakes who risk arrest by running onto the field merely to shake hands with a player?
- I was merely running everything through my mind to ensure that nothing is forgotten.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.