"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then took a roll of electrical tape off the table.
- Faith opened her desk drawer and got a roll of tape.
- Inside it he found a roll of heavy black tape.
- In a moment, he was back with a roll of black tape.
- With an effort she raised her head and saw that he had a roll of strapping tape in his hands.
- "Any chance he might have passed on that roll of tape to someone else?"
- "The only way they could get them to fit was by wrapping half a roll of tape around the band."
- "Maybe one will be enough," he said, picking up the roll of tape.
- The middle gunman pulled out a wide roll of white tape.
- Play rolling games: if you haven't got a ball, an orange or a roll of tape will do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.